THE CODE OF HARRY
You're my son, you're not alone and you're loved.
— Harry Morgan
WHAT DEXTER LEARNED FROM HIS FATHER ABOUT LIFE
Killing innocents is NEVER allowed
Always take time and make sure you have the right person-EVIDENCE
Be extremely careful with the killing and more importantly the PREPARATION!
- Remember: YOU control your urges to kill, they don't control you.
- Fake emotion and normality to fit in.
- When taking a psychology personality test, always answer the question with the opposite of what you feel
WHAT DEXTER LEARNED FROM HIS FATHER ABOUT DEATH
That it's real, and that it will happen to everyone. It's just a matter of how and why it happens.
Cops care a lot when other cops are killed.
People are sad when their loved ones die and they are full of grief, the one thing Dexter has trouble faking.
PURPOSE: According to Harry: "It's not about vengeance, not about retaliation, or balancing the books -- it's about something deep inside."
TENETS OF HARRY'S LESSONS
1. Killing must serve a purpose, otherwise it's just plain murder.
2. Be sure.
3. Blend in -- maintain appearances.
4. Control urges, and channel them.
insideDexter.com is owned and operated by the insideDexter.com crew and is not affiliated with SHOWTIME or the DEXTER cast/crew in any way.
This site is for entertainment purposes only. "DEXTER" and promo material © 2009 SHOWTIME. All rights reserved.
Selected text from http://en.wikipedia.org/
Visit other inside Network sites